This week we welcomed back all of our SJC students! The health and safety of our students is main priority. A few reminders as we begin the new school year….
- Parents/guardians of students under 18 and students over 18 are responsible to review and adhere to the checklist (click checklist) from York Region Public Health.
- Any student experiencing Covid 19 symptoms must remain home (the use of a mask is not an acceptable alternative). Check the following two links
- Child Check
- Parents of young children should review our video on Returning to School During Covid 19: Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/449324526?ref=em-share
- Where possible, students must maintain a physical distance at all times, as they enter, move through and exit the building and during recess.
- Once students enter a school, it is recommended they remain at school until the end of the school day (elementary)
- No dropping off of lunches at this time. Please ensure your child comes to school with a water bottle, snacks and lunch for the day.
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping our children safe!